Articles on this Page
- 02/27/18--08:30: _Why the US and UK h...
- 03/05/18--10:00: _Is it worth paying ...
- 03/08/18--02:00: _The three global in...
- 03/21/18--00:00: _The three ISA fund ...
- 05/16/18--03:00: _How the British Emp...
- 05/21/18--03:00: _Scottish Mortgage's...
- 05/22/18--04:30: _How to spot a value...
- 07/19/18--05:00: _The investment trus...
- 07/25/18--00:00: _The investment trus...
- 08/01/18--00:00: _The investment trus...
- 08/14/18--03:00: _Four trusts for inv...
- 09/03/18--00:00: _Nick Train: My bigg...
- 09/07/18--06:00: _Global trusts that ...
- 10/15/18--00:00: _Peel Hunt’s five in...
- 10/23/18--03:00: _Charles Stanley Dir...
- 11/02/18--08:00: _The funds that five...
- 11/07/18--02:00: _Monks’ Adair: It do...
- 01/08/19--03:00: _The trusts that Kep...
- 02/27/18--08:30: Why the US and UK have very different approaches to income
- 03/05/18--10:00: Is it worth paying a triple layer of fees on this fund of trusts?
- 03/21/18--00:00: The three ISA fund picks for aggressive investors to consider
- 05/16/18--03:00: How the British Empire Trust has turned itself around
- 05/22/18--04:30: How to spot a value trap
- 08/14/18--03:00: Four trusts for investors for the end of the cycle
- 09/03/18--00:00: Nick Train: My biggest investment mistake and what scares me now
- 09/07/18--06:00: Global trusts that have paid off for long-term investors
- 10/15/18--00:00: Peel Hunt’s five investment trusts for a truly diversified portfolio
- 11/02/18--08:00: The funds that five experts would put in a JISA
- 01/08/19--03:00: The trusts that Kepler is tipping for 2019
Fund managers explain why the UK market has a much greater focus on dividends and why US companies prefer to return cash to shareholders in other ways.
Unicorn Mastertrust invests in trusts that in some cases hold other trusts themselves – but it has still significantly outperformed over the long term.
FE Trustnet explores the global equity investment trust sector to discover which funds have outperformed the most commonly-used benchmark in each of the past two years.
FE Trustnet asks market commentators which funds they would recommend for the investor that can stomach more volatility over the long term.
Fund manager Joe Bauernfreund talks FE Trustnet through the changes he implemented in turning around the bottom quartile investment company.
The Scottish Mortgage fund manager explains why it is important to stay focused on the long term and that if fund managers cannot do this then investors are better off in passive vehicles.
Fund managers Andrew Jackson and Joe Bauernfreund explain what they look for when investing to avoid the classic ‘value traps’.
We find out which investment trusts have been looked at more often by the professional investors using FE Analytics.
FE Trustnet looks at the investment trusts that currently sit on a tighter premium or wider discount relative to their peaks of the past five years.
FE Trustnet reveals the investment trusts that currently sit on a wider premium or tighter discount relative to their troughs of the past five years.
Kepler’s Trust Intelligence highlights four investment trusts with different investment approaches investors should consider against the turning of the cycle.
FE Alpha Manager Nick Train explains his biggest investment mistake and what he expects to make him look “foolish” in the future.
FE Trustnet puts the IT Global sector under the spotlight to find out which of its members have consistently been in its top quartile over 10-year time frames.
Head of investment companies research Anthony Leatham is the next to take up FE Trustnet’s challenge to create a blended portfolio using only five trusts.
Rob Morgan is the next to take on FE Trustnet’s challenge to create a diversified portfolio using just five funds.
FE Trustnet finds out which funds could make good options for those investing for their children over the long term.
FE Alpha Manager Spencer Adair looks at the growing trend of companies preferring not to list on the stock market and why he doesn’t think it is a problem for investors.
Analysts at consultancy Kepler Trust Intelligence reveal the closed-ended funds they believe could do well in 2019.